Ault, Weld County, Colorado
Check out our Ault Photo Crew
Section 12, Township 7 North, Range 66 West of located north of
Highway 14 on 3rd Avenue to the dead end, turn right. The
plat map was dedicated on 14 Sept. 1908. The land was given
to the Town of Ault on 2 April 1909 by Albert Allison. The
cemetery is still in use and records are kept by the town clerk.
Stones were read June 1973.