Hillside Cemetery is located in
Township 1N, Range 66W, Section 8 in the city of Ft. Lupton. The
cemetery's first record is dated 16 April 1881 under the name of
Hillside Cemetery Association. The city acquired the cemetery on 4
May 1949. It is a public cemetery and still in use. The city clerk
is the custodian of the records.
Centennial State Chapter is grateful to Jackie Glavinick for taking the photos.