New Raymer Cemetery

New Raymer, Weld County, Colorado

 

New Raymer Cemetery

Located at Section 28, Township 8 North, Range 58 West. The cemetery is 1.25 miles north and .5 miles east of the railroad on the east side of New Raymer. The cemetery is still in use, and the Town Clerk has custody of the records. The first known burial was in 1888. In June 1915 a Cemetery Association was formed and land was purchased for $50 per acre from Harry White. Mr. White donated the land that leads to the cemetery and agreed to build a fence along the road. The Booster Club bought the fence that surrounds the cemetery.

A-L  M-Z